CybELE Lawgical Lda (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.cybele.space the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site or the services presented on the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Information shared by you. While using our Site as well as signing up for or using CybELE services, you may voluntarily share certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, photos or precise location related to your device settings (“Personal Information”). You will also have the option to share other Personal Information about yourself such as your gender, age and preferred language.
If you connect your Facebook, Google (opens in a new window) or other third-party accounts to the Site or other CybELE digital services, we use information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts) to improve your experience. This is dependent on the privacy policies or settings for those accounts.
Technical Information. When you use a website, mobile application or other internet service, certain internet and electronic network activity information gets created and logged automatically. This is also true when you use the Site or other CybELE digital services. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log Data : Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
- Device information : In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using, including the type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks.
Use of Information
We collects your data for a limited and specific number of purpose including :
- To provide and improve your experience by identifying you when you use the Site or other CybELE digital services and customizing the service delivered.
- Recommend services you might be interested in based on your activity.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
- Contact you and send you an update with newsletters, marketing or special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Work with law enforcement and keep the Site and other CybELE digital services safe.
- Detect activity that poses a risk to the safety of you, our community and/or members of the public.
- Conduct analytics and research on who is using the Site and other CybELE digital services and for which purpose.
- We may also track user activity on our site using third-party services such as Google Analytics, Fullstory, and Appcues.
- Improve the Site or other CybELE digital services and offer new features.
If you agree, we may also share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond to you in one month from the date of reception of the request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and the storage of the information collected relies on serious third-party cloud infrastructure provider Amazon Web Services (AWS), a service provided by Amazon Web Services Inc, which guarantees the highest level of security.
Compliance and best practices